Top Management, aware of the importance and need to demonstrate and document to its customers the ability of MAIORANA COSTRUZIONI S.R.L. to regularly supply services and products that comply with the required requirements and the applicable mandatory ones, has deemed it appropriate to establish a Quality System in accordance with the provisions of the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
Each area manager identified in the company organization chart has direct responsibility for the implementation of these requirements, in the area or service under their responsibility.
The principles of this rule constitute and are the basis of the policy established by Top Management.
Top Management demonstrates leadership and commitment to the quality management system:
1. taking responsibility for the effectiveness of the quality management system;
2. ensuring that the quality policy and objectives relating to the quality management system are established and that they are compatible with the context and with the strategic guidelines of MAIORANA COSTRUZIONI S.R.L .;
3. ensuring the integration of the requirements of the quality management system into the business processes of MAIORANA COSTRUZIONI S.R.L .;
4. promoting the use of the process approach and risk-based thinking;
5. ensuring the availability of the necessary resources for the quality management system;
6. communicating the importance of effective quality management, and compliance with the requirements of the quality management system;
7. ensuring that the quality management system achieves the expected results;
8. involving actively, guiding and supporting people so that they contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system;
9. promoting improvement; 10. providing support to other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership, as it applies to their respective areas of responsibility;
11. ensuring that:
1. customer requirements and applicable statutory requirements are determined, understood and met on a regular basis;
2. the risks and opportunities that may affect the compliance of products and services and the ability to increase customer satisfaction are determined and addressed;
3. the focus on increasing customer satisfaction is maintained.
The Company Management in declaring the quality policy of MAIORANA COSTRUZIONI S.R.L. has established to achieve the following objectives:
- Obtain and maintain the certification of its Quality System in compliance with the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard;
- Improve collaboration and understanding relationships with Customers in order to correctly evaluate and interpret their needs and be able to operate at their best;
- Improve the level of corporate professionalism, by carrying out specific training courses;
- Guarantee a relationship of close collaboration and transparency with external suppliers to improve the quality of the services provided and the products supplied;
- Ensure that the processes are producing the expected outputs;
- Monitor business processes for continuous improvement.
The Company Management has envisaged the use of a structural framework to define and review the quality objectives and ensures that the policy is always appropriate to the purposes and context of MAIORANA COSTRUZIONI SRL, which supports its strategic guidelines and is reviewed to ascertain continued fitness.
All company personnel and external suppliers operate in compliance with the system rules and procedures to ensure the constant compliance of the service with the contractual specifications and applicable requirements.