In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n.196, Code regarding the protection of personal data) and community, (European regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent changes, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe the rights of users.
Legal basis of the processing
This site processes data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site, visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the user can deny consent, and can revoke a consent already provided at any time by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide some services and the browsing experience on the site may be compromised.
Starting from 25 May 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will process some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Collected data and purposes
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected may be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- country of origin;
- possibly the number of clicks.
The collection of data and information takes place for the following purposes:
- in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person-User of the site, and does not allow identification in any way (from 25 May 2018 this information will be treated based on the legitimate interests of the owner);
- for security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, nor crossed with other data, nor provided to third parties, but used only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users (from 25 May 2018 this information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner);
- communicate the data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, such as the management of comments on the site.
The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
If the comments are managed through an external service, please refer to the service policies.
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. In any case, the personal data collected from the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law. However, the data may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User (eg management of comments), or for the execution of security checks or site optimization.
Data may be collected on the website and more precisely on the pages dedicated to purchases
The data will be processed in the manner indicated on the page itself for the purpose of the sale and whether it is concluded positively and / or negatively, the data collected will be kept but never disclosed to third parties.
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In particular, the site management software is constantly updated, and regularly scanned in order to check for viruses and dangerous codes.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 https://www.garanteprivacy.it/regolazioneue/DPIA, the User may, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive the data provided to the owner at the cost of any support, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor - link to the Guarantor page);
- as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of the data subjects are guaranteed (except the right to portability which is not provided for by the rules), in particular the right to object to the processing that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
Holder of the treatment
The data controller under the laws in force is the site administrator, Maiorana Costruzioni S.R.L ..